Love the falling snow! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
PuddingHead
PuddingHead Nov 11 '17
Hello, everyone!
It's been a while since I've logged on - just wanted to say I love the falling snow on the screen. It's also very appropriate, since our weather forecast here in the Alaskan Interior is calling for 10" of snow tomorrow.  d;^)

Share:
Ezmyreld
Ezmyreld Jan 8
It's already snowed a little bit here in South Carolina. Since it is the South, we don't get snow quite as often. Glad you are enjoying your snow. I've never been to Alaska but heard it's very dark during the Winter. 
PuddingHead
PuddingHead Jan 14
The snow shovel salespeople should be having a great year with the current cold snap hitting the South! And right you are about the dark winters! On the day of the winter solstice (the "shortest" day of the year) here in Interior Alaska, we have a little over 3½ hours of 'working daylight' - the time from sunrise to sunset. Winter depression is a VERY real issue here and most of us need to counter the effects of so much darkness by taking 1000 to 2000 IUs of vitamin D3 supplements daily (regular multivitamins do not supply enough D3 for us). That, along with prayer, anime, and Vocaloid music helps me get through the season until the sun and warmer temperatures return.
Ezmyreld
Ezmyreld Feb 19
Amen to that. Anime, vocaloid music helps me get through some tough times. Winter is almost over and spring is coming soon. Have a wonderful rest of the winter!
Okami
Okami Mar 30
The snow and cold are my favorite parts of winter!  Even though I am from the south I love everything cold.  I hope you are all doing well.
The Forum post is edited by Okami May 19
Ezmyreld
Ezmyreld Apr 8
Yes we are. Thanx for stopping by!

Web-Stats

Language

Anime

Manga

Vocaloids

Tutorials

News

Bible Q & A